The Back Room

Welcome to The Back Room! Step in, read, write and link with other sites that focus on the Bush Administration, their lies and our demand for the truth. The Back Room was created over many dinners, glasses of wine and "pints" of frustration over where our country is headed. We need more voices, your voices,to help us uncover and reclaim our democracy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Remember

Our thoughts are with the families and friends who lost a loved one on September 11, 2001.

"Summer has come and passed, the innocent can never last.
Wake me up when September ends.
Ring out the bells again, like we did when spring began.
Wake me up when September ends.

Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars.
Drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are.
As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost.
Wake me up when September ends."
-Green Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home